- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Airtel Digital TV offers 50% discount on Miniplex service
MUMBAI: DTH operator Airtel Digital TV has offered a 50% discount on its premium movie service Miniplex as part of its first anniversary celebration. The celebratory discount is available for a limited period.
The service is currently available on channel number 163 for HD and 162 for SD on Airtel Digital TV for Rs 60 per month.
Powered by Shemaroo Entertainment, the service premieres a new movie every week.
Said Airtel Digital TV CMO S Sriram, “The launch of Miniplex on Airtel Digital TV platform offers our customers access to their favourite new releases right from the comfort of their homes. As one of our partners, Shemaroo Entertainment supports our commitment to offering quality entertainment to our valued customers. Today, as our association completes the one year milestone, we look forward to their continued support to ensure customer delight.”
Shemaroo Entertainment director Hiren Gada added, “As a service, Miniplex has been growing continuously. The customer adoption to the service has shown enormous response and we experience the consumer acceptance and adoption towards watching movies without ad breaks, at their convenience 24×7. The combination of showcasing premium movies throughout the week along with premier movies every Friday adds flavour to the customer experience.”