- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
Airtel Digital TV launches its 4th regional SVOD service in Bengali
MUMBAI: Airtel Digital TV, the DTH arm of telecom operator Bharti Airtel, has launched a subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) service in Bengali called ‘Bangla Hitz’.
This is the company’s fourth SVOD service in a regional language. Currently, it offers SVOD services in Gujarati, Tamil and Punjabi.
The ad-free service is available at a fee of Rs 39 per month and can be accessed on channel #702 on Airtel Digital TV. To activate the service, customers need to give a missed call on 9109121232 or SMS ADD 702 to 54325.
The new service will offer a range of exclusive entertainment options in Bengali for Airtel DTH customers. This includes, seven Bengali movies in a day, totalling up to 15–20 titles per week. The frequency will gradually be increased to four new premieres every month. Additionally, customers also get access to some of the finest musical performances from the region via the music catalogue that comes with the service.
Commenting on the launch, Airtel Digital TV chief marketing officer S Siram said, “We are delighted to announce the launch of our subscription video-on-demand services in Bengali. This service will give our users access to exclusive local entertainment content, right from the comfort of their homes. We will continue to focus on delivering compelling content for our customers and change the way customers view entertainment in India.”