18 Oct 2017
Live Post
Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else

Daily Post 17-03-2016

Follow Us On Thursday 17 March 2016
Powered by:
NXT DIGITAL

COVER STORY

Hotstar has the potential to become a subscription-driven service, says 21st Century Fox CFO
21st Century Fox CFO John Nallen said that Star has invested almost all of its $300 mn profit in 2015 from the entertainment biz into sports. Star is one of the top three growth engines for the company.
Read more »»
MAIN STORIES
Sun Direct FY15 net loss at Rs 156.94 cr
Sun Direct’s shareholding pattern remained unchanged with the Marans owning 80%. The remaining 20% stake was with South Asia…
Read more »»
Star to buy out DEN’s 50% stake in distribution JV for Rs 40.35 crore
DEN Networks is selling its entire 50% stake in Star DEN to joint venture partner Star India for Rs 40.35 crore. The two companies have…
Read more »»
Other stories
arrow_tip TRAI notifies model and standard interconnect deals for MSOs, LCOs
arrow_tip MIB directs TV channels, MSOs, FM stations to comply with Delhi HC order on ‘Kya Kool 3’
arrow_tip How Oppo Mobiles is using World T20 to generate brand awareness
arrow_tip Zindagi to launch two new shows on 21 March
arrow_tip Fox Life’s ‘Sound Trek 3’ to focus on music from 1970s
arrow_tip MSOs’ loss of video customers in the US least in 7 years
arrow_tip Discovery to air ‘Holi’ special
arrow_tip Discovery partners with WWF- India for Earth Hour 2016
arrow_tip CBeebies to launch in Middle East, North Africa in April
arrow_tip CBS to sell radio business
arrow_tip International Table Tennis Federation signs media rights deal with Lagardere Sports
arrow_tip CW Network renews 11 shows
arrow_tip Comic-Con Intl, Lionsgate unveil launch plans for SVoD platform Comic-Con HQ
arrow_tip Discovery launches intl ad sales division
arrow_tip Fox to air ‘Outcast’ globally from June
arrow_tip BBC Arabic Festival invites films for assessment
INDIA STORIES
arrow_tip Parliamentary Panel Favours Bringing Electronic Media Under PCI Ambit
Source: The New Indian Express
arrow_tip Why Sony is losing out in TV rankings
arrow_tip DEN Networks exits JV with Star India by selling stake
arrow_tip Fandromeda aims to lead India’s fantasy sport revolution
arrow_tip Apple opens mobile news app to all publishers in bid for readers
Source: Livemint
arrow_tip Trai asked to submit recommendations on net neutrality; government gears up to finalise policy
arrow_tip DEN Networks exits JV with Star India by selling stake
arrow_tip Advertising spends to fire up in 2018: Ernst & Young
arrow_tip Idea launches 4G services across 28 towns
arrow_tip Arihant Superstructure ropes Ranveer Singh as brand ambassador
Source: Economic Times
arrow_tip Non metros to drive ad spends for media, entertainment
arrow_tip Mondelez to ride on Batman v/s Superman
arrow_tip Google to submit fresh proposal for Loon Project: Prasad
arrow_tip Why Coke is following PepsiCo
Source: Business Standard
arrow_tip MS Dhoni – The Untold Story teaser featuring Sushant Singh Rajput gets thumbs up from the audience
Source: Indian Express
GLOBAL STORIES
arrow_tip Rule changes to prevent unfair pay-TV practices
Source: The Straits Times
arrow_tip Nielsen Says Streaming Complements Pay TV
Source: Wall Street Journal
arrow_tip Relativity Announces It Has Secured $400 Million From Maple Leaf Films
arrow_tip Viacom Creates Lead Independent Director Role for Frederic Salerno
arrow_tip Author Sues WME Over Chobani Super Bowl Commercial
Source: Hollywood Reporter
arrow_tip Discovery launches international ad sales arm with string of senior hires
arrow_tip Virgin Radio to launch with live show on a train
Source: Media Week
arrow_tip Verizon buys Volicon
arrow_tip Nielsen: Most consumers have no plans to cut cord
arrow_tip Canal+ teams with Orange in Ultra HD boost
Source: Advanced Television
arrow_tip CNN Plans $20 Million Expansion
arrow_tip Fandango Moves Into On-Demand Video Space
arrow_tip CBS, Which Helped Create the Business of Radio, Plans to Sell Its Radio Division
Source:TV Week
Log On: www.televisionpost.com Contact Us Feedback Advertise
You have received this email as you are registered on Television Post.If You wish to UNSUBSCRIBE –CLICK HERE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *