- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Vineet Garg made Hathway Cable & Datacom CFO as Subramaniam retires
MUMBAI: Hathway Cable & Datacom chief financial officer (CFO) G Subramaniam has given way Vineet Garg.
Garg has been promoted to the position of CFO as Subramaniam has retired.
Joining Hathway in June 2014 as deputy CFO, Garg was being built as the company’s next CFO.
Garg had earlier worked as national head – life cycle management of wireless operation for Reliance Communication.
Subramaniam, who has an experience of over 30 years, had joined Hathway in 2010.