- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Vineet Garg made Hathway Cable & Datacom CFO as Subramaniam retires
MUMBAI: Hathway Cable & Datacom chief financial officer (CFO) G Subramaniam has given way Vineet Garg.
Garg has been promoted to the position of CFO as Subramaniam has retired.
Joining Hathway in June 2014 as deputy CFO, Garg was being built as the company’s next CFO.
Garg had earlier worked as national head – life cycle management of wireless operation for Reliance Communication.
Subramaniam, who has an experience of over 30 years, had joined Hathway in 2010.