- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Vineet Garg made Hathway Cable & Datacom CFO as Subramaniam retires
MUMBAI: Hathway Cable & Datacom chief financial officer (CFO) G Subramaniam has given way Vineet Garg.
Garg has been promoted to the position of CFO as Subramaniam has retired.
Joining Hathway in June 2014 as deputy CFO, Garg was being built as the company’s next CFO.
Garg had earlier worked as national head – life cycle management of wireless operation for Reliance Communication.
Subramaniam, who has an experience of over 30 years, had joined Hathway in 2010.