- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Siti Networks ropes in Airtel’s Sanjay Berry as CFO
MUMBAI: Multi-system operator (MSO) Siti Networks has appointed Sanjay Berry as its chief financial officer.
Berry joins the company from Bharti Airtel where he was corporate controller.
The post of the CFO had been lying vacant ever since Sanjay Goyal left the company in June 2015. Goyal joined Reliance Jio as business head of FTTX and digital cable. Head of finance and accounts Anil Jain has since been managing the finance function.
Berry is a chartered accountant and has done his bachelors in commerce from Delhi University. He is deft at handling finance with expertise in financial management, compliances and internal controls.
Berry, who comes with 25 years of experience, has worked for Computer Sciences Corporation, Bharti Airtel, Patni Computer Systems, HCL Technologies, and Arthur Andersen & Associates. Most recently, he was working as corporate financial controller at Bharti Enterprises.