- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Siti Networks CFO Sanjay Berry resigns after four-month stint
MUMBAI: Siti Networks chief financial officer Sanjay Berry, who had joined the company from Bharti Airtel in December 2016, has resigned.
After spending a little more than four months at Siti Networks, Berry tendered his resignation on 28 April.
Berry filled the post of the CFO at Siti Networks after Sanjay Goyal left the company in June 2015. Goyal joined Reliance Jio as business head of FTTX and digital cable.
Berry, who comes with 25 years of experience, has worked for Computer Sciences Corporation, Bharti Airtel, Patni Computer Systems, HCL Technologies, and Arthur Andersen & Associates. Most recently, he was working as corporate financial controller at Bharti Enterprises.