- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Siti Networks CFO Sanjay Berry resigns after four-month stint
MUMBAI: Siti Networks chief financial officer Sanjay Berry, who had joined the company from Bharti Airtel in December 2016, has resigned.
After spending a little more than four months at Siti Networks, Berry tendered his resignation on 28 April.
Berry filled the post of the CFO at Siti Networks after Sanjay Goyal left the company in June 2015. Goyal joined Reliance Jio as business head of FTTX and digital cable.
Berry, who comes with 25 years of experience, has worked for Computer Sciences Corporation, Bharti Airtel, Patni Computer Systems, HCL Technologies, and Arthur Andersen & Associates. Most recently, he was working as corporate financial controller at Bharti Enterprises.