- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Siti Cable appoints Bibhash Jha as head of content and carriage
MUMBAI: Multi-system operator (MSO) Siti Cable has appointed Bibhash Jha as head of its content and carriage division.
Jha will be required to provide a fillip to the growth momentum of the MSO. Siti Cable said that he will play an instrumental role in Siti Cable’s transition from analogue to digital addressable system (DAS).
Based at the company’s corporate office in Noida, Jha will report to Siti Cable executive director and CEO VD Wadhwa.
Wadhwa said, “We are delighted to have Bibhash Jha on board. With his rich experience of broadcasting and distribution business, he brings to us a competitive edge in strategising business and accomplishing organisational goals.”
Jha comes with over two decades of experience in distribution with 15 years at Star Sports India where he played an instrumental role in the transition of ESPN to Star Sports India.
In 2007, he played a key role in the launch of new sports channel Star Cricket. He was responsible for the distribution of Star’s sports channel across India.
Jha has also worked with Hathway Cable & Datacom and Incablenet.