- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- 74 injured as train derails in Auraiya
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Siti Cable appoints Bibhash Jha as head of content and carriage
MUMBAI: Multi-system operator (MSO) Siti Cable has appointed Bibhash Jha as head of its content and carriage division.
Jha will be required to provide a fillip to the growth momentum of the MSO. Siti Cable said that he will play an instrumental role in Siti Cable’s transition from analogue to digital addressable system (DAS).
Based at the company’s corporate office in Noida, Jha will report to Siti Cable executive director and CEO VD Wadhwa.
Wadhwa said, “We are delighted to have Bibhash Jha on board. With his rich experience of broadcasting and distribution business, he brings to us a competitive edge in strategising business and accomplishing organisational goals.”
Jha comes with over two decades of experience in distribution with 15 years at Star Sports India where he played an instrumental role in the transition of ESPN to Star Sports India.
In 2007, he played a key role in the launch of new sports channel Star Cricket. He was responsible for the distribution of Star’s sports channel across India.
Jha has also worked with Hathway Cable & Datacom and Incablenet.