- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Siti Cable appoints Bibhash Jha as head of content and carriage
MUMBAI: Multi-system operator (MSO) Siti Cable has appointed Bibhash Jha as head of its content and carriage division.
Jha will be required to provide a fillip to the growth momentum of the MSO. Siti Cable said that he will play an instrumental role in Siti Cable’s transition from analogue to digital addressable system (DAS).
Based at the company’s corporate office in Noida, Jha will report to Siti Cable executive director and CEO VD Wadhwa.
Wadhwa said, “We are delighted to have Bibhash Jha on board. With his rich experience of broadcasting and distribution business, he brings to us a competitive edge in strategising business and accomplishing organisational goals.”
Jha comes with over two decades of experience in distribution with 15 years at Star Sports India where he played an instrumental role in the transition of ESPN to Star Sports India.
In 2007, he played a key role in the launch of new sports channel Star Cricket. He was responsible for the distribution of Star’s sports channel across India.
Jha has also worked with Hathway Cable & Datacom and Incablenet.