- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Sanjay Berry returns for a 2nd innings at Siti Networks
MUMBAI: Sanjay Berry is returning for a second innings as the chief financial officer at Siti Networks.
Berry, who had served at Siti Networks as CFO till as late as April 2017, has re-joined the company.
Berry will be based at Siti Networks’ corporate office in Noida.
Said Siti Networks chief business transformation officer Rajesh Sethi, “We welcome back Sanjay Berry on board. He brings with him specialised expertise of handling the finance function at large and diverse range of industries. Siti Networks has been a pioneer in compliances and adherence to regulations. Berry will play an instrumental role in further strengthening systems, processes and compliances. He also brings to us a competitive edge in strategising business and accomplishing organisational goals.”
A chartered accountant, Berry has a work life of 25 years. He has worked at Computer Sciences Corporation, Bharti Airtel, Patni Computer Systems, HCL Technologies, and Arthur Andersen & Associates.