- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Sanjay Berry returns for a 2nd innings at Siti Networks
MUMBAI: Sanjay Berry is returning for a second innings as the chief financial officer at Siti Networks.
Berry, who had served at Siti Networks as CFO till as late as April 2017, has re-joined the company.
Berry will be based at Siti Networks’ corporate office in Noida.
Said Siti Networks chief business transformation officer Rajesh Sethi, “We welcome back Sanjay Berry on board. He brings with him specialised expertise of handling the finance function at large and diverse range of industries. Siti Networks has been a pioneer in compliances and adherence to regulations. Berry will play an instrumental role in further strengthening systems, processes and compliances. He also brings to us a competitive edge in strategising business and accomplishing organisational goals.”
A chartered accountant, Berry has a work life of 25 years. He has worked at Computer Sciences Corporation, Bharti Airtel, Patni Computer Systems, HCL Technologies, and Arthur Andersen & Associates.