- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Samson Jesudas takes charge as joint MD of Hathway Bhawani
MUMBAI: Hathway Bhawani Cabletel & Datacom has appointed Samson Jesudas as joint managing director of the company for a period of three years.
Jesudas’ appointment is effective from 12 March 2014 to 11 March 2017.
Hathway Cable and Datacom MD and CEO Jagdish Kumar has resigned as the director with effect from 11 March. Jesudas has replaced Kumar as the director of the company.
Hathway Bhawani is a joint venture between Hathway and Bhawani Cable. It is a listed entity but has small operations in Mumbai, spread over Chembur and its neighbouring areas.
Jesudas was serving as the head of operations at Hathway Cable and Datacom. Prior to Hathway Cable and Datacom, he had served as the CEO of Hathway Bhawani Cabletel and Datacom.
Hathway Bhawani currently provides cable TV services in Mumbai, New Mumbai, Karjat, Khopoli, Mumbra. Hathway Bhawani is also the largest broadband Internet Service Privider (ISP) in Mumbai, New Mumbai, Karjat, Khopoli, Mumbra.