- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Samson Jesudas takes charge as joint MD of Hathway Bhawani
MUMBAI: Hathway Bhawani Cabletel & Datacom has appointed Samson Jesudas as joint managing director of the company for a period of three years.
Jesudas’ appointment is effective from 12 March 2014 to 11 March 2017.
Hathway Cable and Datacom MD and CEO Jagdish Kumar has resigned as the director with effect from 11 March. Jesudas has replaced Kumar as the director of the company.
Hathway Bhawani is a joint venture between Hathway and Bhawani Cable. It is a listed entity but has small operations in Mumbai, spread over Chembur and its neighbouring areas.
Jesudas was serving as the head of operations at Hathway Cable and Datacom. Prior to Hathway Cable and Datacom, he had served as the CEO of Hathway Bhawani Cabletel and Datacom.
Hathway Bhawani currently provides cable TV services in Mumbai, New Mumbai, Karjat, Khopoli, Mumbra. Hathway Bhawani is also the largest broadband Internet Service Privider (ISP) in Mumbai, New Mumbai, Karjat, Khopoli, Mumbra.