- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
TRAI’s QoS norms lays down requirements for Conditional Access System (CAS) & Subscriber Management System (SMS), Fingerprinting and Set Top Boxes (STB).
TRAI legitimises the right of an MSO to fix the carriage fee since they are making substantial investment for implementing DAS.
Cable operators can charge a maximum of Rs 100 for 100 free-to-air (FTA) channels and Rs 150 for the base pack of pay channels as per the Tariff Order.
MUMBAI: The Information and Broadcasting (I&B) ministry has further revised the sunset date for analogue cable TV switch-off across the country as part of its final views on timeline for implementation of DAS in India. In response to the revised …
TDSAT directs TRAI to start afresh the process of tariff fixation and undertake a detailed study for the purpose of laying down tariffs.
The move will provide a level playing field to DTH operators who have been paying 50 per cent of the normal price of non-addressable areas.
Trai files an affidavit saying it wants to divide cable TV subscription fee comprising basic package and pay channels into three pricing slabs.