- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Rajasthan cable ops seek refund from Hathway for period of no signal
MUMBAI: The Rajasthan Cable Operators Foundation has sought refund from Hathway Cable & Datacom for the period the multi-system operator (MSO) had disconnected signals to its members.
Rajasthan Cable Operators Foundation counsel Varun Mathur stated that the local cable operators (LCOs) who are being represented in this petition have now started getting MSM signals.
He, however, contended that that the LCOs should be given adjustment in payment of monthly subscription fee for non-supply of the signals for the period 6 August to 22 September 2015.
Hathway Cable & Datacom counsel Jayant K Mehta requested for some more time for filing an affidavit citing the course proposed to be taken by the MSO in that regard.
The tribunal put up matter under the same heading on 16 October.
In a separate matter involving Hathway and Karnataka State Digital Cable TV Operators Welfare Association, the tribunal asked the parties to maintain status quo.
The matter has been put up under the same heading on 15 October.
Hathway counsel Shivani Lohiya accepted notice on behalf of the MSO. She was directed to file the reply within two weeks from today. Rejoinder, if any, may be filed within one week from the date of receipt of a copy of the reply.