17 Dec 2017
- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Ortel Q1 FY16 highlights: Net at Rs 2.4 cr
MUMBAI: Odisha-based multi-system operator Ortel Communications has posted a net profit of Rs 2.4 crore for the quarter ended 30 June 2015 compared to a net loss of Rs 1.2 crore (Rs 12 million) a year ago.Below are the highlights of the Q1 results:Total Income increased to Rs 43.1 crore (Rs 431 million), up 25 per cent from Rs 34.6 crore (Rs 346 million) a year ago.EBITDA grew by 44 per cent to Rs 15.9 crore (Rs 159 million), from Rs 11 crore (Rs 110 million).EBITDA margin stood at 36.9 per cent.
Digital cable TV penetration improved to 23.6% in Q1.
HD channels increased to 21.
Recently added HD channels from Star bouquet which includes Star Plus HD, Life Ok HD, Star Sports HD and others.