20 Oct 2017
- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Ortel Q1 FY16 highlights: Net at Rs 2.4 cr
MUMBAI: Odisha-based multi-system operator Ortel Communications has posted a net profit of Rs 2.4 crore for the quarter ended 30 June 2015 compared to a net loss of Rs 1.2 crore (Rs 12 million) a year ago.Below are the highlights of the Q1 results:Total Income increased to Rs 43.1 crore (Rs 431 million), up 25 per cent from Rs 34.6 crore (Rs 346 million) a year ago.EBITDA grew by 44 per cent to Rs 15.9 crore (Rs 159 million), from Rs 11 crore (Rs 110 million).EBITDA margin stood at 36.9 per cent.
Digital cable TV penetration improved to 23.6% in Q1.
HD channels increased to 21.
Recently added HD channels from Star bouquet which includes Star Plus HD, Life Ok HD, Star Sports HD and others.