21 Aug 2017
- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Ortel Q1 FY16 highlights: Net at Rs 2.4 cr
MUMBAI: Odisha-based multi-system operator Ortel Communications has posted a net profit of Rs 2.4 crore for the quarter ended 30 June 2015 compared to a net loss of Rs 1.2 crore (Rs 12 million) a year ago.Below are the highlights of the Q1 results:Total Income increased to Rs 43.1 crore (Rs 431 million), up 25 per cent from Rs 34.6 crore (Rs 346 million) a year ago.EBITDA grew by 44 per cent to Rs 15.9 crore (Rs 159 million), from Rs 11 crore (Rs 110 million).EBITDA margin stood at 36.9 per cent.
Digital cable TV penetration improved to 23.6% in Q1.
HD channels increased to 21.
Recently added HD channels from Star bouquet which includes Star Plus HD, Life Ok HD, Star Sports HD and others.