- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Ortel customers can now service bills through Paytm wallet
MUMBAI: Cable TV and broadband services provider Ortel Communications has launched a new digital bill payment option using Paytm for its customers.
The move will further reduce cash transactions and offer customers more simplicity in paying bills. The other options available before Ortel’s customers are payments through debit cards, credit cards and net banking. They can now pay their bills also through mobile wallet Paytm, without using cash. Paytm is India’s largest mobile payment and commerce platform.
Said Ortel Communications president and CEO Bibhu Prasad Rath, “We are happy to announce our association with Paytm which will enable our customers to pay us with ease. We had already adopted online payment facilities in 2010 with an endeavour to provide our customers with multiple payment options. In addition to our online payment gateways, we will continue to provide more digital options to our customers as per their choice and convenience.”
Ortel operates in states like Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal.