- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Ortel customers can now service bills through Paytm wallet
MUMBAI: Cable TV and broadband services provider Ortel Communications has launched a new digital bill payment option using Paytm for its customers.
The move will further reduce cash transactions and offer customers more simplicity in paying bills. The other options available before Ortel’s customers are payments through debit cards, credit cards and net banking. They can now pay their bills also through mobile wallet Paytm, without using cash. Paytm is India’s largest mobile payment and commerce platform.
Said Ortel Communications president and CEO Bibhu Prasad Rath, “We are happy to announce our association with Paytm which will enable our customers to pay us with ease. We had already adopted online payment facilities in 2010 with an endeavour to provide our customers with multiple payment options. In addition to our online payment gateways, we will continue to provide more digital options to our customers as per their choice and convenience.”
Ortel operates in states like Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal.