- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Ortel customers can now service bills through Paytm wallet
MUMBAI: Cable TV and broadband services provider Ortel Communications has launched a new digital bill payment option using Paytm for its customers.
The move will further reduce cash transactions and offer customers more simplicity in paying bills. The other options available before Ortel’s customers are payments through debit cards, credit cards and net banking. They can now pay their bills also through mobile wallet Paytm, without using cash. Paytm is India’s largest mobile payment and commerce platform.
Said Ortel Communications president and CEO Bibhu Prasad Rath, “We are happy to announce our association with Paytm which will enable our customers to pay us with ease. We had already adopted online payment facilities in 2010 with an endeavour to provide our customers with multiple payment options. In addition to our online payment gateways, we will continue to provide more digital options to our customers as per their choice and convenience.”
Ortel operates in states like Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal.