- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
JAINHITS offering dual-language voice feeds
MUMBAI: JAINHITS, India’s only headend-in-the-sky (HITS) platform, has started providing voice feeds in dual languages on its platform at no additional cost for its customers.
The HITS player has started providing the dual-language feeds to four television channels to start with and will be expanding this proposition to other channels in near future.
With the new service, consumers will be able to avail dual-language voice feeds for Discovery, History TV18, Animal Planet and Nickelodeon. Through this offering, JAINHITS customers can choose to have audio voice feeds in Hindi or English. Customers can change the language options from English to Hindi or vice versa using the remote.
JAINHITS claims to offer over 250 channels and is planning to double the number. The company provides MPEG-4-quality digital cable TV services including SD/HD channels from national, regional and international broadcasters.