- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
JAINHITS offering dual-language voice feeds
MUMBAI: JAINHITS, India’s only headend-in-the-sky (HITS) platform, has started providing voice feeds in dual languages on its platform at no additional cost for its customers.
The HITS player has started providing the dual-language feeds to four television channels to start with and will be expanding this proposition to other channels in near future.
With the new service, consumers will be able to avail dual-language voice feeds for Discovery, History TV18, Animal Planet and Nickelodeon. Through this offering, JAINHITS customers can choose to have audio voice feeds in Hindi or English. Customers can change the language options from English to Hindi or vice versa using the remote.
JAINHITS claims to offer over 250 channels and is planning to double the number. The company provides MPEG-4-quality digital cable TV services including SD/HD channels from national, regional and international broadcasters.