- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
JAINHITS offering dual-language voice feeds
MUMBAI: JAINHITS, India’s only headend-in-the-sky (HITS) platform, has started providing voice feeds in dual languages on its platform at no additional cost for its customers.
The HITS player has started providing the dual-language feeds to four television channels to start with and will be expanding this proposition to other channels in near future.
With the new service, consumers will be able to avail dual-language voice feeds for Discovery, History TV18, Animal Planet and Nickelodeon. Through this offering, JAINHITS customers can choose to have audio voice feeds in Hindi or English. Customers can change the language options from English to Hindi or vice versa using the remote.
JAINHITS claims to offer over 250 channels and is planning to double the number. The company provides MPEG-4-quality digital cable TV services including SD/HD channels from national, regional and international broadcasters.