- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
JAINHITS appoints Nabho Broadcasting as its Karnataka distribution partner
BENGALURU: HITS-based direct-to-network (DTN) service JAINHITS has signed Nabho Broadcasting as its distribution partner (DP) for Karnataka with immediate effect.
JAINHITS head Rakesh Gupta said, “We are committed to serving our customers across India, with best services at an affordable price. Karnataka is indeed an important market for us. We welcome Nabho Broadcasting on board and look forward to providing JAINHITS services in partnership with them across the state of Karnataka.”
Nabho Broadcasting MD Santosh Keloji said, “We were on the lookout for a partner in broadband and video play, who could help us with a world-class services and wide choice of channels and services to customers. The vision of ‘Digital India’ can be achieved with a superior technology like JAINHITS. JAINHITS provides both video and broadband solutions through its network of LCO partners and thus connects every village with video, data and voice.”
JAINHITS has partnered with ARRIS as its technology partner and IntelSat as satellite partner. JAINHITS services are available on Intelsat 902 satellite.