- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
JAINHITS appoints distribution partner for Kerala and Lakshadweep
MUMBAI: JAINHITS, the HITS based direct to network (DTN) service, has partnered with Wayknow Media Village India, a group of Kerala-based cable operators, in a bid to strengthen its reach and visibility in South.
As part of the deal, Wayknow Media Village India will be the distribution partner (DP) for JAINHITS signals in all the districts of Kerala and Lakshadweep, with immediate effect.
JAINHITS head Rakesh Gupta said, “Wayknow Media Village India is one of South India’s most trusted names in the cable operators’ fraternity. We were looking for a partner who could complement our offerings with its commitment and reach. We welcome them on board and look forward to provide JAINHITS services through them to the people of Kerala and Lakshadweep.”
Wayknow will cover all the major districts and key towns, including Kasaragod, Kannur, Wayanad, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram and Pathanamthitta.
Wayknow Media Village India CMD Koraliyil Nafsal Rameez said, “We are committed to serving our customers with best services at an affordable price. Since the state is prone to gale force winds, storm surges and cyclone-related torrential downpours, DTH services are not successful in the state. Now with JAINHITS, who is technologically superior in terms of offering uninterrupted transmissions in all weather conditions, will strengthen our commitment and enhance our offerings for this weather sensitive market.”
Wayknow Media Village MD CR Subramanian said, “We were in search of a partner who could help us comply with all the regulatory formalities and serve customers better with a wide choice of channels and services. The partnership with JAINHITS was the best choice in this direction since JAINHITS provides a superior technology based simple ‘Plug & Play cost effective digitisation solution’ to cable operators across India.”