- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
JAINHITS adds 4 distribution partners in Andhra Pradesh
MUMBAI: Headend-in-the-sky (HITS) operator JAINHITS has associated with four distribution partners in Andhra Pradesh in order to strengthen its presence in the state.
Andhra Pradesh has an estimated 12,000 cable operators. The authorised distribution partners are P. Prasada Raju, S.M. Reddy and B. Balaji.
JAINHITS national sales head Jeet Narayan Singh said, “In a short span of time, JAINHITS has signed partnerships with over 200 cable operators spread across the country. Our proposition of converting even the smallest LCO into an independent MSO is not only unique but virtually the only tangible solution which can fulfill the pan India digitisation goal of December 2014 set by Government of India. ”
“JAINHITS provides an instant zero capital solutions to all cable operators to digitise their network while retaining complete control of their business and an opportunity to make the business grow manifold. Hence, the time has come when cable operators should join hands with the country’s first and only HITS player JAINHITS,” the four JAINHITS distributors of Andhra Pradesh said.
JAINHITS offers over 250 channels including all major pay TV channels and will soon provide full HD and multi-screen offerings to consumers.
JAINHITS is set to install over 2000 mini downlink Headends across 672 districts in India by end of 2014. The company has partnered with technology names like ARRIS (formerly Motorola Home) and Intelsat.