- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Hathway shares to be split into face value of Rs 2
MUMBAI: In a bid to provide liquidity to the stock, Hathway Cable & Datacom has decided to split each of its share with a face value of Rs 10 into five shares of face value of Rs 2 each.
The shareholders have approved the share split.
On 13 November, Hathway’s board had approved subdivision of face value of equity shares into smaller amount.
Post split, Hathway’s authorised share capital of Rs 199.80 crore (Rs 1.998 billion) will consist of 99.90 crore (Rs 999 million) equity shares of Rs 2 each with effect from the record date.
Shares of Hathway closed at Rs 333.35 apiece at the BSE on Monday, up 3 per cent from the previous close.