- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Hathway shares to be split into face value of Rs 2
MUMBAI: In a bid to provide liquidity to the stock, Hathway Cable & Datacom has decided to split each of its share with a face value of Rs 10 into five shares of face value of Rs 2 each.
The shareholders have approved the share split.
On 13 November, Hathway’s board had approved subdivision of face value of equity shares into smaller amount.
Post split, Hathway’s authorised share capital of Rs 199.80 crore (Rs 1.998 billion) will consist of 99.90 crore (Rs 999 million) equity shares of Rs 2 each with effect from the record date.
Shares of Hathway closed at Rs 333.35 apiece at the BSE on Monday, up 3 per cent from the previous close.