- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Hathway shares to be split into face value of Rs 2
MUMBAI: In a bid to provide liquidity to the stock, Hathway Cable & Datacom has decided to split each of its share with a face value of Rs 10 into five shares of face value of Rs 2 each.
The shareholders have approved the share split.
On 13 November, Hathway’s board had approved subdivision of face value of equity shares into smaller amount.
Post split, Hathway’s authorised share capital of Rs 199.80 crore (Rs 1.998 billion) will consist of 99.90 crore (Rs 999 million) equity shares of Rs 2 each with effect from the record date.
Shares of Hathway closed at Rs 333.35 apiece at the BSE on Monday, up 3 per cent from the previous close.