- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Hathway gives brand and content refresh to its cable channels
MUMBAI: Multi-system operator (MSO) Hathway Cable & Datacom has rebranded five of its cable channels with new packaging and graphics.
The company has renamed its Hathway CCC as ‘CCC’. Hathway Movies and Hathway Entertainment will now be called H-Flicks 1 and H-Flicks 2 respectively. Hathway Shoppee has been renamed H-Mart. H-Tube retains its identity with a new flavour.
CCC is a movie channel while H-Flicks 1 and H-Flicks 2 are regional entertainment and movie channels, respectively. H-Mart is a 24-hour shopping channel. H-Tube broadcasts personalised videos sent by users.
All these channels will be available across India, with Flicks 1 and Flicks 2 offering regional/local content for specific regions. The channels will have a new line-up of movies, music, spiritual and a consumer-centric content.
In April this year, Hathway had launched four new channels, namely DJAY, Lamhe, Home Theatre and Marathi Talkies. These were followed by Divine during the Ganapati festival, thus strengthening its portfolio of in-house channels.
Commenting on the channel refresh, Hathway Cable & Datacom president of video business Tavinderjit Panesar said, “Our continuous efforts to streamline and create a robust portfolio of Hathway channels has seen another step forward with the refresh of our key channels—CCC, Flicks 1, Flicks 2, H-Tube and H-Mart, with the right degree of positioning and vibrancy. We firmly believe in making this as a true differentiator in the industry and build a value proposition for our subscribers.”
With digitisation and growing consumer demand, the cable segment sees a big opportunity in providing differentiated and value-for-money content. With this refresh, Hathway, unlike some of its competitors, now has 10 in-house channels available for its subscribers.