- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Hathway CCN ups the game in Chhattisgarh, launches 48 HD channels
MUMBAI: In a major move, Hathway Cable & Datacom’s Chhattisgarh joint venture Hathway CCN has launched 48 HD channels for its digital cable subscribers in the state.
Hathway CCN, which operates across Chhattisgarh, has established a new digital headend to offer a wide array of digital services and channels.
Hathway CCN director Abhishek Agrawal said, “This is the first among the many digital headends that will be installed across Chhattisgarh and the redistribution of 48 HD channels is yet another progressive step taken by us to express our commitment and dedication to offering the best entertainment to our consumers. As an organisation, we are continuously working and reinventing our services to match the growing demands of our subscribers.”
He further added, “We understand the dynamics of committing to such services, especially when we serve multiple locations from one headend, but this is the need of the hour to remain competitive and grow. Next in line would be our value-added and high-speed broadband services, which will provide a potent combination of entertainment services to our consumers.”