- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Hathway CCN ups the game in Chhattisgarh, launches 48 HD channels
MUMBAI: In a major move, Hathway Cable & Datacom’s Chhattisgarh joint venture Hathway CCN has launched 48 HD channels for its digital cable subscribers in the state.
Hathway CCN, which operates across Chhattisgarh, has established a new digital headend to offer a wide array of digital services and channels.
Hathway CCN director Abhishek Agrawal said, “This is the first among the many digital headends that will be installed across Chhattisgarh and the redistribution of 48 HD channels is yet another progressive step taken by us to express our commitment and dedication to offering the best entertainment to our consumers. As an organisation, we are continuously working and reinventing our services to match the growing demands of our subscribers.”
He further added, “We understand the dynamics of committing to such services, especially when we serve multiple locations from one headend, but this is the need of the hour to remain competitive and grow. Next in line would be our value-added and high-speed broadband services, which will provide a potent combination of entertainment services to our consumers.”