- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Hathway CCN ups the game in Chhattisgarh, launches 48 HD channels
MUMBAI: In a major move, Hathway Cable & Datacom’s Chhattisgarh joint venture Hathway CCN has launched 48 HD channels for its digital cable subscribers in the state.
Hathway CCN, which operates across Chhattisgarh, has established a new digital headend to offer a wide array of digital services and channels.
Hathway CCN director Abhishek Agrawal said, “This is the first among the many digital headends that will be installed across Chhattisgarh and the redistribution of 48 HD channels is yet another progressive step taken by us to express our commitment and dedication to offering the best entertainment to our consumers. As an organisation, we are continuously working and reinventing our services to match the growing demands of our subscribers.”
He further added, “We understand the dynamics of committing to such services, especially when we serve multiple locations from one headend, but this is the need of the hour to remain competitive and grow. Next in line would be our value-added and high-speed broadband services, which will provide a potent combination of entertainment services to our consumers.”