- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
GTPL Hathway partners Nagra, Samsung to use TVKey
MUMBAI: GTPL Hathway is going to associate with Nagra, a digital TV division of the Kudelski Group, and Samsung to use TVkey.
The use of TVkey will enable the multi-system operator (MSO) to expand its reach to purchasers of new Samsung TV sets.
TVkey uses advanced technology for securing high value content and will be available at an attractive price point.
The arrangement will give consumers an easy hassle free access to the premium pay TV content on latest Samsung TV sets without the use of a set-top box (STB) and associated cables along with it.