- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
GTPL Hathway partners Nagra, Samsung to use TVKey
MUMBAI: GTPL Hathway is going to associate with Nagra, a digital TV division of the Kudelski Group, and Samsung to use TVkey.
The use of TVkey will enable the multi-system operator (MSO) to expand its reach to purchasers of new Samsung TV sets.
TVkey uses advanced technology for securing high value content and will be available at an attractive price point.
The arrangement will give consumers an easy hassle free access to the premium pay TV content on latest Samsung TV sets without the use of a set-top box (STB) and associated cables along with it.