- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
GTPL Hathway partners Nagra, Samsung to use TVKey
MUMBAI: GTPL Hathway is going to associate with Nagra, a digital TV division of the Kudelski Group, and Samsung to use TVkey.
The use of TVkey will enable the multi-system operator (MSO) to expand its reach to purchasers of new Samsung TV sets.
TVkey uses advanced technology for securing high value content and will be available at an attractive price point.
The arrangement will give consumers an easy hassle free access to the premium pay TV content on latest Samsung TV sets without the use of a set-top box (STB) and associated cables along with it.