- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
GTPL Hathway gets RBI nod to hike foreign investment limit to 49%
MUMBAI: Multi-system operator (MSO) GTPL Hathway has got the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) approval to increase foreign investment limit in the company.
The RBI has hiked foreign institutional investors (FII)/foreign protfolio investment (FPI) limit in GTPL to 49% from the earlier limit of 24%.
“Pursuant to the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 on the captioned subject, we would like to inform that Reserve Bank of India (‘RBI’) vides its letter, dated September 07, 2017, intimated regarding increase in FIIs/FPIs Investment limit under Portfolio Investment Scheme from 24% to 49% in the Company,” the company informed the BSE.
As on 3 July, the promoter holding in the company was 73.85% while public shareholding stood at 26.15%.
Shares of GTPL Hathway closed 4.16% up at Rs 134 on BSE.