- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
GTPL Hathway bags Rs 48 cr order from Gujarat govt
MUMBAI: Multi-system operator GTPL Hathway, which got listed recently, has received two work orders worth Rs 48.16 crore from the Gujarat state government.
GTPL Broadband Pvt Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of GTPL Hathway, received a work order of Rs 28.89 crore (exclusive of taxes) for five years from Gujarat Informatics Ltd, a state government company.
GTPL Broadband will provide Wi-Fi services on services/rental module, including design, build and operations, and management for state-wide public Wi-Fi hotspots under the Gujarat State Urban Area Network (GSUAN). The estimated value of this project is Rs 28,88,50,000.
The other five-year project is worth Rs 19.28 crore. GTPL Hathway said it was awarded a work order of Rs 19,28,11,490 (plus taxes) by the Home Department, Government of Gujarat. The work order was for supply, installation, commission and maintenance of internet bandwidth for various offices of the home department across the state of Gujarat.