- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
GTPL Hathway bags Rs 48 cr order from Gujarat govt
MUMBAI: Multi-system operator GTPL Hathway, which got listed recently, has received two work orders worth Rs 48.16 crore from the Gujarat state government.
GTPL Broadband Pvt Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of GTPL Hathway, received a work order of Rs 28.89 crore (exclusive of taxes) for five years from Gujarat Informatics Ltd, a state government company.
GTPL Broadband will provide Wi-Fi services on services/rental module, including design, build and operations, and management for state-wide public Wi-Fi hotspots under the Gujarat State Urban Area Network (GSUAN). The estimated value of this project is Rs 28,88,50,000.
The other five-year project is worth Rs 19.28 crore. GTPL Hathway said it was awarded a work order of Rs 19,28,11,490 (plus taxes) by the Home Department, Government of Gujarat. The work order was for supply, installation, commission and maintenance of internet bandwidth for various offices of the home department across the state of Gujarat.