- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
GTPL gets access to Eros Now movies for broadband subscribers
MUMBAI: Eros International’s digital arm Eros Now has collaborated with cable television service provider GTPL Hathway to launch its movie streaming service ‘Broadband Movies’.
The streaming service will enable GTPL customers to watch movies from the Eros Now platform on multiple smart devices.
Eros Now CEO Rishika Lulla Singh said, “We are happy to partner with GTPL and look forward to offering our exhaustive film content to GTPL customers. This partnership gives us an opportunity to extend the reach of Eros Now as a leading digital entertainment brand to the growing subscriber base.”
The subscription-based service will be available to GTPL customers across India for their broadband subscribers. The service will be offered at a monthly subscription price with a base price for unlimited viewing of movies.
GTPL Hathway director Kanaksinh Rana said, “We are looking forward to this association with Eros Now which will enable our subscribers to view a vast range of Bollywood films that are always in demand.”
Eros Now offers Bollywood content through a catalogue of current and classic Bollywood films, TV shows, and music. The platform currently offers users thousands of new and catalogue movies from Eros as well as other major Bollywood studios, a large selection of television content syndicated from major TV studios, as well as music videos and audio tracks.
Launched in 2012, Eros Now has a selection of over 500 movies and over 3,000 music videos available.