- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
DEN Snapdeal TV-Shop inks carriage deal with Siti Cable
MUMBAI: Home shopping channel DEN Snapdeal TV-Shop, a joint venture between e-commerce major Snapdeal and multi-system operator (MSO) DEN Networks, has expanded its footprint by inking a carriage deal with Siti Cable.
DEN Snapdeal TV-Shop will now be available in Delhi NCR, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, West Bengal, Bihar and parts of Rajasthan.
The home shopping channel is currently available in 33 million households. It is carried on more than 20 MSOs including DEN Networks, GTPL, Fastway Transmission and InCable. It is also available on direct-to-home (DTH) platform Reliance Digital TV.
“This is a significant development for the TV commerce industry and it confirms that we are on course to assume leadership position in this space by 2016,” DEN Snapdeal TV-Shop CEO Maneesh Goel said.