- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
DEN Networks, Hathway, Siti Cable and InCable have filed petitions in Delhi High Court seeking protection against the ETO order to pay entertainment tax. The matter is listed for hearing today.
In light of the notices issued by Arasu, as many as 89 channels from Media Pro, TheOneAlliance, Star Sports and Taj Television bouquet will be discontinued if the parties on both sides fail to reach an agreement before the expiry of the disconnection notice.
Time Warner Cable and Tribune Company have extended their association by inking a new multi-year distribution agreement.
Digitisation in Hyderabad is affected by the confusion over where the DAS area limit ends in the city. The district administration is finding it tough to clamp down on operators who are transmitting analogue signals. Even Parameswaran told MSOs that the regulator will be lenient in Hyderabad as far as collection of CAF goes due to this confusion.
Triple-play subscription revenues will reach $144 bn in 2018, up by $80 bn on the 2012 total. Triple-play revenues to command 70% of total subscription revenues by 2018, up from 52% in 2012.