- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
TDSAT says there is no need to regulate the carrying capacity if “market forces play an important and significant role” on the same.
MUMBAI: In a blow to local cable operators (LCOs), the TDSAT has not given any relief on revenue-sharing pattern of 55:45 (MSO: LCO) on the Basic Service Tier (BST) of Rs 100 and 65:35 (MSO:LCO) on the pay channel packages …
I&B ministry brings back the ghost of cross-media ownership by making a reference to TRAI to look into the issue of vertical integration in the broadcasting and TV distribution sector and cross-media holdings across the TV, print and radio sectors.
TRAI’s QoS norms lays down requirements for Conditional Access System (CAS) & Subscriber Management System (SMS), Fingerprinting and Set Top Boxes (STB).
MUMBAI: The Information and Broadcasting (I&B) ministry has further revised the sunset date for analogue cable TV switch-off across the country as part of its final views on timeline for implementation of DAS in India. In response to the revised …
TDSAT directs TRAI to start afresh the process of tariff fixation and undertake a detailed study for the purpose of laying down tariffs.
Trai files an affidavit saying it wants to divide cable TV subscription fee comprising basic package and pay channels into three pricing slabs.