- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
ACT Fibernet to launch 150 Mbps broadband in Delhi
MUMBAI: ACT Fibernet is set to roll out its 150 Mbps broadband service in Delhi on 1 August.
The company will also revise its existing fixed-term broadband plans that will allow customers to enjoy higher speeds at no additional cost.
Under the retail customer plan umbrella, ACT Bronze will be upgraded to 75 Mbps with 250 GB data transfer (125 GB FUP up + 125 GB FUP down), ACT Silver will be upgraded to 75 Mbps speed and 350 GB data transfer (175 GB up + 175 GB down), ACT Gold will be upgraded to 100 Mbps speed with 500 GB data transfer (250 GB up + 250 GB down) and ACT Platinum will be upgraded to 150 Mbps speed with total of 600 GB data transfer (300 GB up + 300 GB down) limit.
All of these plans have been upgraded with higher data and faster speeds at no extra cost.
Likewise, under the SOHO (small office, home office) plans, ACT Remarkable will be upgraded to 125 Mbps speed with 850 data transfer (425 GB up + 425 GB down), ACT Exceptional will be upgraded to 150 Mbps speed and 1100 GB FUP limit (550 GB up + 550 GB down) and ACT Phenomenal will be upgraded to 150 Mbps speed and 1400 GB FUP limit (700 GB up + 700 GB down) at no additional cost.
Atria Convergence Technologies CEO Bala Malladi said, “In Delhi we have always witnessed an ever growing demand among consumers for high-speed broadband connectivity. Keeping this in mind, we have revised and upgraded our plans to offer better speeds at no additional costs. We provide promised speeds to our customers—so a customer on 150 mbps plan can expect 150 Mbps 24*7, 365 days on his connection. We believe this upgrade will further strengthen our presence in the market and help us bring new customers on board”.