- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
ACT Fibernet appoints Lowe Lintas Bangalore as creative agency
MUMBAI: Internet service provider ACT Fibernet has appointed Lowe Lintas Bangalore as its creative agency.
The agency will offer integrated creative solutions to promote the company’s popular Fibernet and digital TV offerings.
One of the leading ISPs, ACT Fibernet is also the first company in India to offer broadband through fibre optics technology. It offers services under Fibernet, Digital TV and HD TV, and has a subscriber base of one million plus customers.
Commenting on the appointment, ACT Fibernet CEO Bala Malladi said, “As ACT is moving towards a journey of becoming a national brand in the broadband space, it is important to partner the agency that shares its vision. ACT is looking forward to its partnership with Lowe Lintas Bangalore to add value to the brand in taking it to the top and building a strong emotional connect with its customers.”
Lowe Lintas Bangalore president GV Krishnan commented, “In markets where they operate, ACT already has a cult following that thrives on its fast internet connectivity. Today, as they foray into newer markets across the country, we are extremely proud to be their communications partner. We are looking forward to doing some effective and famous work.”
Headquartered in Bangalore, ACT Fibernet is spread across several towns and cities of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. Pioneers in fibre-to-the-home technology in India, ACT provides broadband on optic fibre, designed to carry vast amount of information at speeds ranging from 1 Mbps to 1 Gbps. ACT is currently the fourth-largest ISP in the wired broadband category and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.