- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
Posts by TelevisionPost Team
Tamil Nadu govt requests MIB to stretch DAS deadline for MSO Arasu Cable by 3 months. MIB decides to grant one month’s extension. Arasu will thus have to achieve total digitisation by 17 Aug.
Facebook is planning to produce high-quality TV series and gaming shows to broadcast on its platform.
Times Music has acquired the rights to Kannada record label Ashwini Recording Company’s repertoire of music.
The first four episodes will be available on demand from 28 August whereas episodes five to eight will be available on demand from 4 September. The final match will stream live from Las Vegas on 12 September at 7.30 pm.
Salman Khan’s latest release ‘Tubelight’ has failed to keep up with the collection of his earlier Eid releases, amassing only Rs 19.09 cr domestically, which is meagre by the superstar’s standards.
In order to beef up its short-form video content, OTT operator Sony Liv has entered into a strategic partnership with Pocket Aces.
Chinese mobile company Vivo has retained for five years the title sponsorship right to the cash-rich IPL with a winning bid of Rs 2,199 cr.
Network18 has appointed Vasindra Mishra as consulting editor. He moves in from Zee Media where he was an editor and head of Zee News service.
Network18 has announced the launch of its entertainment, lifestyle and brand amplification entity, Amplify18.