- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
Posts by TelevisionPost Team
Republic will leverage LinkedIn to hire professionals for roles across their news desk, production team, news analysis desk, social media desk, website and app development team.
Videocon d2h has partnered PTC Networks and Shemaroo to launch an ad-free Punjabi VAS called ‘d2h Mauja’.
The campaign is meant to position Dish TV as the biggest DTH player with the widest network that even reaches far-flung areas where the jawans of the Indian Army are posted.
English movie channel Sony Pix will premiere sci-fi thriller ‘The 5th Wave’ on 18 January at 8.30 pm.
Jagran Prakashan’s subsidiary Music Broadcast has launched a new FM radio station in Jamshedpur. The frequency for the Jamshedpur location is 91.1 F.M.
MUMBAI: Pogo, the go-to kids channel for kids has put out a super cool video that is all set to enthrall them with its awesome track and engaging visuals and introducing the young viewers to the new shows on the …
Marathi GEC Zee Marathi will air ‘Naktichya Lagnala Yaycha Ha’ from 18 January.
9XO is set to launch a weekly programming called ‘9XO College TV’ for college students. The show will air starting 21 Jan, on Saturdays, at 3 pm.
MUMBAI: Discovery has bought shows from GRB Entertainment at NATPE for its Latin America and US Hispanic channels. Both picked up several seasons of long-running GRB-produced medical show ‘Untold Stories of the E.R’. while Discovery Latin America acquired the new …