- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Posts by TelevisionPost Team
After the launch of ‘Partners- Trouble Ho Gayi Double’, Hindi GEC Sony SAB is all set to launch yet another hilarious show ‘Jijaji Chhath Per Hain’. The show will have Hiba Nawab and Nikhil Khurana as the protagonists.
JetSynthesys has said that its game Sachin Saga Cricket Champions has achieved 1 million downloads within a week of its launch.
Malayalam GEC Asianet has lined-up special programming for Christmas beginning 24 December.
Cinema exhibition chain PVR Cinemas has signed a strategic deal with 4D movie technology provider CJ 4DPLEX to add 16 more 4DX screens at its cinemas.
Social Networking site Twitter will be introducing a new feature ‘Threads’ for continuing tweets in order to offer users an easier way to express themselves.
Zee Tamil will host the world television premiere of the critically acclaimed film ‘Maragadha Naanayam’ on 17 December at 4 pm.
Zee Classic will air buddy film drama ‘Kai Po Che’ under its property ‘India’s Finest Films’ on 15 December 2017 at 10 pm.
Fiber broadband service provider ACT Fibernet has launched 1 Gbps (Giga speeds, 1000 Mbps) wired broadband internet service for the city of Bengaluru.
Vishnu Shankar has replaced Rajesh Iyer as the business head of Hindi GEC &TV. Iyer, who was heading the channel since launch, had recently joined YuppTV as COO for APAC and the Middle East.