- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Posts by Ashwin Pinto
Sony Pictures Sports Network has done a three-year deal for the telecast of Cue Slam, which will air on Sony ESPN and Sony ESPN HD.
Depending on the progress that Star Sports Tamil 1 makes, Star India could launch more regional sports channels.
Higher ratings, better audience engagement and bigger ad revenues—these are the goals that Turner India has set in 2017 for its English movie channel business consisting of HBO and WB.
Amazon Video India director and country head Nitesh Kripalani talks about Amazon Prime Video’s content plans, the ambition to be No. 1 in the OTT space, consumption patterns in India and the urge to work with local talent.
Sony Pictures Networks India president Rohit Gupta talks about BARC, the rise of the FTA genre, the IPL, demonetisation and sports being a big driver for the industry.
Even though it kicks off just a few days after the conclusion of the cash-rich IPL, the Champions Trophy cricket tourney is expected to fetch broadcaster Star Sports advertising revenue of Rs 250 cr. Nissan, Airtel, Oppo and Cricbuzz have so far come on board as advertisers.
Movies Now will aim to further strengthen viewership across dayparts. Movies Now 2 will be top priority in 2017. Romedy Now will go beyond just being a TV channel.
Living Foodz will build on certain time bands and extend the hours of programming. Focus will continue to rest on metro audiences.
Sony has sold out all inventory and ad revenue from IPL 10 has crossed Rs 1,300 cr. A record 14 sponsors have been roped in.