- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
Posts by Ashwin Pinto
Higher ratings, better audience engagement and bigger ad revenues—these are the goals that Turner India has set in 2017 for its English movie channel business consisting of HBO and WB.
Amazon Video India director and country head Nitesh Kripalani talks about Amazon Prime Video’s content plans, the ambition to be No. 1 in the OTT space, consumption patterns in India and the urge to work with local talent.
Sony Pictures Networks India president Rohit Gupta talks about BARC, the rise of the FTA genre, the IPL, demonetisation and sports being a big driver for the industry.
Even though it kicks off just a few days after the conclusion of the cash-rich IPL, the Champions Trophy cricket tourney is expected to fetch broadcaster Star Sports advertising revenue of Rs 250 cr. Nissan, Airtel, Oppo and Cricbuzz have so far come on board as advertisers.
Movies Now will aim to further strengthen viewership across dayparts. Movies Now 2 will be top priority in 2017. Romedy Now will go beyond just being a TV channel.
Living Foodz will build on certain time bands and extend the hours of programming. Focus will continue to rest on metro audiences.
Sony has sold out all inventory and ad revenue from IPL 10 has crossed Rs 1,300 cr. A record 14 sponsors have been roped in.
NBA is focusing on growing the business in the country through various routes such as language commentary and the launch of an NBA Academy.
Sony has sold 10 slots and is looking to have a roster of 13-14. Slots are open for auto, payment gateway and consumer durable categories, says Rohit Gupta. Talks are also on with two players in the FMCG space.