- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Posts from — September 2017
MTV India, along with Musiconcepts, have decided to come together to launch a first-of-its-kind gathering of over 50 artists celebrating non-Bollywood music in the form of MTV India Music Summit.
Twitter has, in partnership with leading cricket portal Cricbuzz (@Cricbuzz), signed an in-stream video sponsorship deal with Motorola (@MotorolaIndia) for the India–Australia series.
BSNL has entered into an agreement with Aeris Communications to jointly tap the Internet of Things market in India.
Arré has partnered maestro Ilaiyaraaja Isaignani to produce a digital-first film that will play out first on Facebook and Instagram platforms, followed by Arré and Arré platforms.
Sony Max will be premiering SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ on 8 October at 1 pm.
This October, Star Movies Select HD brings to its discerning audience the next edition of its curated offering ‘Films to See Before You Die’. These movies will air from 2 October at 9 pm, every Monday to Friday.
Sony Max2 is celebrating Dussehra by airing a special line-up of Hindi movies on 30 October from 10 am.