- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — September 2017
Friday September 22 2017 COVER STORY Star warns cable TV, DTH platforms against re-transmitting DD’s feed of India cricket matches Private cable and DTH operators are cautioned to refrain from re-transmitting the live feed of the India-Australia series in …
Following the launch of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati S9’, Sony has been witnessing an upward spike in its weekly impressions in urban HSM. In Week 37, the channel climbed to the second spot with 39.60 crore impressions.
Disney Channel continued to rule the kids television genre for the third straight week, according to BARC India data for Week 37.
Eros Now has secured the licensing rights to two of Dharma’s latest releases, ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ and ‘Ok Jaanu’ along with 11 catalogue films which comprise Shah Rukh Khan starring blockbusters ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’, ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’, ‘Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna’ and ‘Duplicate’.
Star Utsav Movies grabbed the second position in rural HSM, pushing Rishtey Cineplex to No. 3 in Week 37.