- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — August 2017
ABP News turned the tables on Zee News to take the number 2 position in Week 34 of BARC ratings for U+R HSM. Zee News slipped to the third position.
Colors pushed out Zee TV from the second position in the urban + rural HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 25 August.
Royal stag barrel select large short films strengthens partnership with Jio mami mumbai film festival with star
MUMBAI: Royal Stag Barrel Select Large Short Films, one of the most credible and celebrated stages for short films in India, announces its association with Jio MAMI with Star for the second time in a row. Strengthening this partnership and …
MUMBAI: One of India’s biggest superstar, Akshay Kumar turns 50 this year and has done over a whopping 120 films in his glorious career. With one of the highest number of hits and eight movies in the Rs. 100 crore club, …
MUMBAI: Every musician has had a mentor who has inspired them to plug in their guitar or step up to the mic. From young newcomers who are just starting out, to seasoned veterans, it’s a dream for all to work …