- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Posts from — July 2017
After being with the company for 15 years, India Today Group CEO Ashish Bagga has decided to move on.
Sony Music India has taken what is potentially its biggest track this year and put it behind a limited-time paywall. Therefore, to be the first one to listen to Pritam and Diplo’s ‘Phurrr’ featuring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma, listeners will have to pay.
ACT Fibernet is set to roll out its 150 Mbps broadband service in Delhi on 1 August.
Discovery is buying lifestyle broadcaster Scripps Networks Interactive for $14.6 billion or $90 per share. Scripps’ portfolio includes Travel Channel and Food Network.
ASCI Consumer Complaints Council has upheld complaints against Reliance Jio Infocomm, Reliance Communications and Bharti Airtel for false ad claims.
Orient Electric, part of the $1.6 bn diversified Indian conglomerate CK Birla Group, has appointed Lodestar UM as its media Agency On Record.
Mobile wallet company MobiKwik has partnered with ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ starring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma.