- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Radio network Big FM is bringing back the renewed edition of ‘Suron Ki Nau Deviyan’. It will start from 21 September and conclude on 29 September.
Dentsu India, the full-service communication agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has brought in Rahul Sengupta as chief creative officer.
Starcom has won the media duties of eyewear retailer Lenskart.
Sony Pictures Television has taken a minority stake in UK-based Stolen Picture and also signed an exclusive television distribution deal.
Three new language services for Ethiopia, Eritrea and the diaspora have been launched by the BBC World Service as part of its biggest expansion since the 1940s.
Mumbai: BBC World News and BBC.com have today revealed a host of new content celebrating culture and the arts. Programming features exclusive access to the sets and creative worlds of some of the film industry’s leading directors plus the launch of …
Thursday September 21 2017 COVER STORY Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18 Hathway’s capex for cable TV and broadband biz will be in the region of Rs 270 crore in FY18. Cable TV …