- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Posts from — December 2016
Zee TV Canada celebrates a successful 365 Days of ‘BC ROUND UP’ – a one-of-its-kind Daily Community Update Show
MUMBAI: The British Columbia of Canada is one of the world’s largest South Asian enclaves. Indians in British Columbia have grown into a flourishing, vibrant community, carving themselves a home away from home. News happen every day and in the …
Tata Sky has launched marketing campaigns in Odisha and West Bengal markets to grow its presence in the two states. In the marketing campaign featuring superstar Amitabh Bachchan, the DTH operator claims to be offering the highest number of channels in Bengali and Odia.
Follow Us On Friday 30 December 2016 COVER STORY Star DEN Media gets FIPB nod Star India is on course to having an investing company as it seeks to expand in the India market. Star DEN Media Services, owned by …
The output deal will allow some of Disney’s global hits to be shown across Star India’s TV network in multiple languages including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Bengali.
Rishtey Cineplex made it to the top five Hindi movie channels in urban and rural HSM combined while Zee Anmol Cinema was squeezed out.