- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — October 2016
ABP Asmita has expanded its distribution footprint to DTH platforms. The FTA encrypted channel has launched on Tata Sky and Videocon d2h.
Inox’s Q2 net profit plummeted 93% to Rs 1.6 crore compared to Rs 21.3 crore a year ago. EBITDA was down 52% to Rs 27.2 crore.
The two-day literary festival is scheduled for 12 and 13 November at the Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts, New Delhi. The entry for the event is complimentary on registrations.
Shemaroo’s consolidated net profit jumped 35.6% to Rs 15.18 crore in Q2 compared to Rs 11.2 crore a year ago.