- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — September 2016
CNN Politics has launched a new data-centric app as part of its US presidential election coverage. The app is available to iOS users in the Apple app store.
As part of ‘Bond PIXathon’, English movie channel Sony Pix will air James Bond movies back-to-back on 2 October from 10 am.
Muthoot Group has announced its continued association as the official referee and fair play sponsor of the ISL for the third consecutive year.
The new line-up boasts various genres ranging from reality to non-fiction and mythical drama.
MUMBAI: BTVI, India’s premier English business news TV channel successfully completes 1 year of ‘THE AUTO SHOW’ with the editor, Swati Khandelwal Jain. The channel’s anniversary special will mark its celebration with an exclusive review of Porsche’s latest luxury saloon …
MUMBAI: #FilmiGaaneAntakshri kick-started with a great momentum and broke the record of ‘Most tweets in a day’ only to make another record with a breathtaking figure of 34,949 tweets. The last record for ‘Most tweets in a day’ stood at …
CNN-News18 will air a special half-hour show ‘Agents for Change’ on Gandhi Jayanti.