- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — May 2016
Hero MotoCorp has extended its title sponsorship of the Caribbean Premier League by another three years.
Premiering on 4 June, the show will air on Saturday and Sunday in the 8 pm slot. Sony expects to build this slot ahead of the ‘Kapil Sharma Show’, which airs at 9 pm.
Zee Anmol will telecast ‘Vaishnavi Mata Ki Chowki’ from 1 June at 7.30 pm.
Sporting a new look, a refreshed strategy and the aim to be among the top five smartphone players globally, Micromax Informatics has launched a digital campaign for its latest flagship Canvas 6.
The expansion into the Chennai market is expected to add business of over Rs 100 crore for Motivator and is an integral part of the growth plans for the agency.
LinTeractive has unveiled a proprietary framework named ‘Deep Digitisation’ at a major regional industry event in Singapore.