- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Posts from — May 2016
Hero MotoCorp has extended its title sponsorship of the Caribbean Premier League by another three years.
Premiering on 4 June, the show will air on Saturday and Sunday in the 8 pm slot. Sony expects to build this slot ahead of the ‘Kapil Sharma Show’, which airs at 9 pm.
Zee Anmol will telecast ‘Vaishnavi Mata Ki Chowki’ from 1 June at 7.30 pm.
Sporting a new look, a refreshed strategy and the aim to be among the top five smartphone players globally, Micromax Informatics has launched a digital campaign for its latest flagship Canvas 6.
The expansion into the Chennai market is expected to add business of over Rs 100 crore for Motivator and is an integral part of the growth plans for the agency.
LinTeractive has unveiled a proprietary framework named ‘Deep Digitisation’ at a major regional industry event in Singapore.