- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Posts from — April 2016
‘Vasl’ is the story of Heena, a girl from a middle-class family, who is married to a Pakistani settled in the US. A dutiful wife, Henna tries her best to mould herself to the American way of life and to her husband’s sophisticated and westernised lifestyle.
Kids channel Da Vinci Learning has launched a mall activation campaign in Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Delhi NCR. Through this initiative, Da Vinci Learning is reaching out to kids and families, who are its key target audience.
Taking its HD first premiere premise forward, ZEEL-owned Hindi movie channel &pictures HD will premiere Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Tamasha’ on 30 April at 8 pm.
Panasonic India has appointed Isobar, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, as their digital agency. The mandate is for a full-service digital business of Panasonic.
This Mother’s Day, Animal Planet brings its viewers a day full of stories that put spotlight on some of the outstanding animal mothers going the extra mile for their young.
Red FM associates with IPL franchises KKR, Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rising Pune Supergiants as official radio partners
MUMBAI: Red FM for the ninth season of the IPL has come on board as the Right Upper Chest Jersey sponsor for Sunrisers Hyderabad team and has also associated with Kolkata Knight Riders and Rising Pune Supergiant as their official …