- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Posts from — April 2016
MUMBAI: The Dadasaheb Palke Academy Awards India’s highest award in cinema which was celebrated on the occasion of Dadasaheb Phalke Jainty in Mumbai in the presences of renowned artist and celebrities from different music and cinema arena. Adding another feather …
MUMBAI: After the grand success of the episode featuring the dynamic scion of Dabur, Amit Burman, CNBC-TV18 Weekender is back with another episode talking about the life and works of an astute business leader who stormed the Blue Jeans market …
This will be the first time the US show will air in China, starting from 2016. The licensing deal will also give LeEco exclusive OTT rights for selected Mandarin-dubbed and subtitled Nickelodeon episodes.
Viacom has unveiled Vantage Studio Edition, the first data-driven marketing solution purpose-built for the movie industry.
Lionsgate will supply a stellar line up of its premium first-run films for FNG’s pay TV and basic cable channels across Latin America. In addition, the channels will have access to popular films in Lionsgate’s extensive library.
Viacom has posted second quarter net profit of $303 million. However, revenues fell by 3% to $3 billion.
In the Sony Pictures division, the increase in Media Networks sales was primarily due to higher ad revenues in India and the UK.