- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — January 2016
Follow Us On Saturday 30 January 2016 Powered by: NXT DIGITAL COVER STORY TRAI set to develop holistic tariff structure for distribution platforms TRAI is seeking to bring in transparency and non-discrimination in interconnect deals between broadcasters and DPOs. On …
Please fill the following fields to participate in the event * Name * Company Name * Address * Subject * Mobile * Email Script by Dagon Design
TRAI is seeking to bring in transparency and non-discrimination in interconnect deals between broadcasters and DPOs. On carriage, TRAI has sought stakeholder opinion on whether it should be regulated. Should there be measures to ensure that price of the broadcast channels at wholesale level is not distorted by significant market power?
Discovery channels digital campaign on revealed : siachen generates nationwide response on the Republic day
Mumbai: Discovery Channel generated nationwide conversation on Siachen across social media platforms on the Republic Day, 26th January. The channel launched an intensive digital campaign to salute the sacrifice and heroism of the soldiers posted at the world’s most extreme frontline …
Radio City’s chief people officer Sagorika Kantharia has been elevated to HR head of Jagran Group. The FM station was acquired by Jagran Prakashan recently.