- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Posts from — December 2015
The second last week of the year saw a surge in the viewership of English entertainment channels, as per BARC data for the week ended 25 December.
Celebrating the life and times of the country’s most beloved music composer RD Burman, the channel will showcase a special musical concert called ‘RD Night’.
History TV18, which is home to ‘Pawn Stars’, is set to kick off 2016 with new episodes of the current season of the show starring the Harrison family.
For the Walt Disney Company, 2015 has been a terrific year. While ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ posted record box-office figures, Disney Channel has overtaken Nickelodeon in total viewers for the first time.
In Amblin Partners, the restructured DreamWorks Studios where Anil Ambani-owned Reliance Entertainment has a stake, Steven Spielberg has invested $50 million.
Follow Us On Thursday 31 December 2015 Powered by: NXT DIGITAL COVER STORY DAS Phase III implementation in Telangana stayed for two months In a breather to MSOs and LCOs, the Hyderabad HC has stayed the implementation of DAS Phase …