- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — December 2015
The second last week of the year saw a surge in the viewership of English entertainment channels, as per BARC data for the week ended 25 December.
Celebrating the life and times of the country’s most beloved music composer RD Burman, the channel will showcase a special musical concert called ‘RD Night’.
History TV18, which is home to ‘Pawn Stars’, is set to kick off 2016 with new episodes of the current season of the show starring the Harrison family.
For the Walt Disney Company, 2015 has been a terrific year. While ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ posted record box-office figures, Disney Channel has overtaken Nickelodeon in total viewers for the first time.
In Amblin Partners, the restructured DreamWorks Studios where Anil Ambani-owned Reliance Entertainment has a stake, Steven Spielberg has invested $50 million.
Follow Us On Thursday 31 December 2015 Powered by: NXT DIGITAL COVER STORY DAS Phase III implementation in Telangana stayed for two months In a breather to MSOs and LCOs, the Hyderabad HC has stayed the implementation of DAS Phase …