- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — November 2015
Discovery will explore the everyday miracle of world’s busiest railway station, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai.
The shows include ‘Cabin Truckers’ and other lifestyle shows such as ‘What’s For Sale? With A View!’, ‘My Retreat’, and ‘Reno My Reno’.
Delhi HC dismisses MIB’s appeal against the interim order of TDSAT on calculation of non-refundable one-time migration fee for FM radio ops.
In a bid to push new digital innovations, Epic Channel has introduced illusion videos for social networking platforms Facebook and Twitter.
MaXposure won the contract to publish the Rail Bandhu magazine for three years following an open tender.
Zoom has kicked off a new on-ground initiative called ‘Zoom Turn On Nites’, which enables viewers to rub shoulders with Bollywood stars.
Action Aid has partnered with Dentsu Mama Lab in India to create awareness and start conversations around inequality, especially in the area of economic inequality through a short film.