- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — October 2015
TDSAT has directed Karnataka State Digital Cable TV Operators Welfare Association to visit DEN’s Bangalore office on 2 Nov for reconciliation of accounts.
The film fest will run from 2 to 13 Nov, starting at 8 pm. Each Hollywood movie aired as part of the film fest will be followed by a Bollywood film.
Mullen Lowe Lintas Group wins Grand Prix for Idea #NoUlluBanaoing at the Warc Prize for Asian Strategy
MUMBAI: Mullen Lowe Lintas Group, India put up another winning performance as it emerged the lead agency from India to dominate the Warc Prize for Asian Strategy 2015 awards. All of its three shortlisted entries won multiple laurels at the awards leading the …
ICC is seeking proposals from production houses in respect of ICC event programming, including historical documentaries, event preview series and official films.
Channel Nine has commissioned BBC Worldwide Australia and New Zealand and FremantleMedia Australia for a local version of ‘You’re Back in the Room’, the UK format from production company Tuesday’s Child.
Follow Us On Saturday 31 October 2015 Powered by: NXT DIGITAL COVER STORY Sun TV mulls buyback of shares, scrip shoots up 5.2% Sun TV has around Rs 750 cr cash as on 30 Sep, which it could use to …