- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — September 2015
History TV18 will showcase the power of illusion by presenting a new show ‘Houdini’, a dramatised biopic of the world’s greatest illusionist and escape artist who cheated death multiple times.
Makani Creatives has won the advertising mandate for Onida’s Smart LED TVs. Owned by Mirc Electronics, Onida is a leading Indian brand that manufactures televisions, air-conditioners, washing machines and mobile phones.
The Nepal govt has sought clarification from cable ops within 24 hours for blacking out Indian TV channels. It has asked them to resume transmission of the channels.
Ten Sports Network has bagged the rights to telecast the final round of the Asia Cup Rally.
SC has dismissed BCCI’s plea seeking review of its verdict that struck down the controversial amendment that allowed administrators to hold commercial interest in tournaments organised by the board.