- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — August 2015
Movies Now has launched a new quiz property called ‘High Rollers’, backed by content and supported by a marketing campaign.
MUMBAI: You’ve watched them act, sing and dance to perfection. They’re known for their own arenas of expertise. But what will they do once you pluck them out of their comfort zones and challenge them to an arduous task they …
MUMBAI: MissMalini hangs out with Ajay Devgn and gets a special surprise from Amitabh Bachchan at the launch of Shadaab Khan’s book – the first copy of ‘Murder in Bollywood’ signed by Big B himself! She gets up, close and …
Narendra Modi has released the digital version of the ‘Ramcharitmanas’ as a set of digital CDs produced by All India Radio.
Colors Infinity has unveiled its line-up of shows for September. Taking it up a notch higher, the channel will be airing shows just 12 hours after their US telecast.
Thought Blurb, a Mumbai-based full service design and advertising agency, has appointed Rajan Narayan as its chief executive officer.
Life OK has launched a light-hearted family show called ‘Zindagi Abhi Baki Hai Mere Ghost’ in the 7:30 pm slot. ‘Ek Tha Chandar Ek Thi Sudha’ will air in the 7 pm slot from 21 September.