- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — July 2015
MUMBAI: With the world going digital and everyone becoming tech-savvy, ace director Surender Reddy isn’t too far behind! The movie maestro graced the studios of Radio City 91.1 FM in Hyderabad as he launched the official mobile application for his …
The transaction was completed today between Nickelodeon Asia Holdings and Shinano Retail, a company effectively 100% owned by Reliance Industries Limited. The acquisition, which was recently approved by the FIPB, gives Viacom a 50% share in five regional channels – Colors Marathi, Colors Kannada, Colors Bangla, Colors Oriya and Colors Gujarati.
MUMBAI: The hunt for the Benadryl BIG Golden Voice Season 3 is on, full swing. As the talent hunt show forayed into its city finale round, the competition amongst contestants showcased an array of talent present in every nook and …
Discovery will buy the free-to-air CNBC-e TV channel in Turkey. It has agreed to form a strategic relationship with Turkish media conglomerate Dogus Media Group.
US/Canada was by far the most dominant region with more than $144 billion in retail sales, nearly 60 per cent of the worldwide total.
Mindshare has been awarded the media duties for Limeroad.com. The account will be handled from the Delhi office under the leadership of Ruchi Mathur, Leader – North, Mindshare.