- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — March 2015
SureWaves has appointed Swapnil Limje as the company’s vice president – Business Planning and Strategy.
HBO and Vice have announced a new partnership that will significantly expand Vice’s news programming to HBO subscribers over the next four years.
The two-day festival will take place on 21 and 22 May, and will feature seminars, exhibitions and workshops. It will end with the Kyoorius Advertising and Digital Awards Night.
Spike will offer a mix of British commissions and talent alongside a range of acclaimed drama and entertainment.