- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Posts from — February 2015
The IAA Debates held recently in Mumbai emphasised the need for both advertising agencies and marketers to reinvent themselves.
The three-hour special will air on 1 March at 5 pm. The Holi special will showcase Zee TV’s favourite on-screen couples playing Holi and performing to various numbers.
The BCCI had received three bids from Willow TV, Times Internet, and ESPN. Willow TV was the incumbent rights-holder for the US market.
The amount allotted to the I&B this time is 16.8% higher than the Rs 3,176.80 crore given in the revised budget for FY15. Prasar Bharati has received Rs 2,342.12 crore out of the MIB’s total share of non-plan allocation. The non-plan grants-in-aid to Prasar Bharati is towards meeting salary and salary-related expenditure.
Mumbai: In a special initiative, NewsX presents ‘Vision 4G LTE’, a 3-part series, Presented by Gionee and Powered by Uninor. The series will bring together Thought Leaders, Government Bodies and Industry Stalwarts from the public and private sector to explore …
Follow Us On Saturday 28 February 2015 Powered by: COVER STORY TRAI mulls capping CPE installation charge by DTH ops at Rs 350 in draft Tariff Order TRAI has proposed to cap the activation and installation charges levied by DTH …
Discovery Latin America president and MD Henry Martinez will oversee the APAC operations until a replacement for Hoekstra is found.
TRAI has proposed to cap the activation and installation charges levied by DTH operators on Customer Premises Equipment installation at Rs 350 in its draft Tariff Order. It said that it arrived at the Rs 350 cap based on information provided by the DTH operators. Stakeholders can send in their comments by 13 March.