- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Posts from — January 2015
The show will air from Monday to Friday and will embark on a journey of the restitution of goodwill. It will depict the story of indestructible faith and devotion of Yashodha who is a firm believer and follower of Santoshi Mata.
Pogo partners with movie ‘Hawaizaada’ to create a special TV presentation titled ‘Bheem, Kiteretsu aur Hawaizaada’ featuring actors and toons.
Consumer internet company AskMe has launched a marketing initiative in association with the movie ‘Roy’, which stars the brand ambassador of AskMe, Ranbir Kapoor.
Touted as the biggest showdown in MMA history, the match will telecast live on Ten Sports in India, Pakistan, UAE, and West Africa and will also be available on SFL’s YouTube channel.
Tata Sky has appointed Pallavi Puri as chief commercial officer and Malay Dikshit as chief communications officer.
English news channel NewsX has planned to give its viewers a chance to grab a slice of the cricket fever with a special show ‘War of the Worlds’.
The last date for submitting entries across categories is 24 February, 2015. Organisers have informed that the entries can be submitted in digital format.